The Staff Service Commission conducts the SSC Online Exams to recruit candidates into various offices, organizations, Departments under the Government of India.
This article will give a brief idea about the various online processes that take place before and after the SSC exams 2019.
The various SSC online exams are as follows:
- SSC CGL
- SSC CHSL
- SSC CPO
- SSC JE
- SSC GD
The detailed SSC online processes are as follows:
The SSC online Notification gives an important update on the various exam dates, application date, admit card, exam centres, etc. The SSC Exams 2019 Notification for every exam is published on the official website of the SSC. Candidates can get an idea about the exam-related topics and syllabus in depth from the SSC Notification.
The SSC Notification is the genuine and official document. Candidates should always cross-check any other details only with the official notification to avoid any sort of issues later.
SSC Online Application
The SSC online application explains the procedure of applying for the SSC Exams.
The basic steps of the application process are as follows:
- Step 1- Go to the official SSC website.
- Step 2- Click on the apply button.
- Step 3- Select the desired exam from the list.
- Step 4- Complete the one-time registration process by giving basic details like name, phone number and date of birth.
- Step 5- Use the credential of the registered account to re-login.
- Step 6- Re-login and complete all the procedure by filling the form and uploading the documents asked for in proper format.
- Step 7- Click on the submit button
- Make the payment if it is levied.
- Finally, your registration will be complete.
- Check for any mistakes and save a copy of the application form.
SSC Online Preparation
Candidates preparing for the SSC Exams should follow these majors:
- Candidates should be thorough about the exam dates and make preparation accordingly.
- Candidates must always be updated on the recent news or information uploaded by the SSC on the official website.
- Candidates must make a proper study routine by devising a proper study plan.
- Aspirants need to be clear on the SSC exam syllabus as it has a variety of topics to be covered.
- Candidates should be updated on the Exam pattern as it is subjected to change from time to time.
- Candidates should have enough study material and important books required for preparation to score well in the SSC online